Tuesday

What the....?

I have reluctantly joined the bloggersphere.

"Bryan, why on earth do you need a blog? Aren't blogs just for radical liberals (redundant?) who are looking to influence activist judges with their wacky notions?"

Because I want to change the world. There, I said it. I want to change the world and a blog is just one more medium to help spread the word that Local Store Marketing is not just an inexpensive way to market a small business, it's the best way.

LSM is the old-fashioned way. I want to change the world by reminding people how marketing used to be done. I want to change the world by showing owners the building blocks to more revenue. New customers is definitely a building block. But what happens if those same customers come in twice as often and spend a $1 more on each visit?

Profitability shouldn't rely on a newspaper ad.

No comments: